Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Not So Subtle Message

The other day I was cleaning out some folders in our office. I came across something that has been giving me laugh attacks for a few days now and of course, I just had to share it!

We are always having to get small i.d. photos taken of ourselves..for gym memberships, resident permits, drivers licenses’…the list goes on. There are little shops around town, where you can go in and get your picture taken (think of the Walgreens passport photo service).

We arrived in the Middle East in the Spring of 2004. Strange people in a new country. Feeling kind of awkward. A little homesick. Do you get the idea?

We had to get our photos taken for some card.

When I picked them up, they were safely tucked into a little cardboard folder with a pretty girl on front. How nice. Isn't she lovely.























When I opened it to see how my pictures turned out, this is what I found…
















That is kind of disturbing.

Something about my smiling little face and those two words...

CRACKS ME UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment