Monday, April 25, 2011

Royal Fever

Okay. Now that the word is out, I can blog about it.
Kate Middleton and I are best friends. {not now, but we are going to be}
This is why she is coming to visit me on her honeymoon. {she just doesn't know it yet}

Why are we {going to be} best friends, you ask?
We have so much in common:
I went to London for Christmas.
She is coming here on her honeymoon.
See?
A lot.
Hey, I even walked through Westminster Abbey. I WAS where SHE is going to get married!



I married my prince.
She gets to marry hers.
{and mine is not in line to be in charge of a country...I prefer it that way}

I am a commoner.
She is a commoner.

Although the list is long, I won't go on with the other things we have in common.
I think I've made my point.

I'll let you know if I spot her!
You guessed it...I will be stalking!!

6 comments:

  1. I am totally looking forward to your stalkings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, you should write for stand-up comedians. Funny as hell! Found your blog while investigating life in Jordan an your posts never fail to put me in a good mood!! Two thumbs up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise - Stalkings not looking good with their plans to postpone the honeymoon. Boo.
    Kao - Glad you like it! Are you planning a move to Jordan or just curious about it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I am moving to Amman next week. Excited, I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man I was so disappointed when I found out how "uncommon" Kate really is. Did you know she's related to William?

    "In a study of the ancestry[70] of Catherine, William Addams Reitwiesner uncovered that she shares ancestors with her husband Prince William; the closest relationship is via William's mother through a common descent from Sir Thomas Fairfax and his wife Agnes Gascoine, making the couple fifteenth cousins.[71] She is also related more distantly to William through her father's side through common descent from Sir William Gascoine and his wife, née Lady Margaret Percy.[72] The couple are also possibly twelfth cousins once removed, with circumstantial evidence suggesting that they are both descended from Sir Thomas Leighton and Elizabeth Knollys.[70][73] Catherine’s descent from Sir Thomas Fairfax and her unproven descent from Sir Thomas Leighton were both through her great-grandmother Olive Lupton, daughter of a Leeds cloth merchant Francis Lupton and his wife Harriet (née Davis) – Fairfax being an ancestor of Lupton and Leighton an ancestor of Davis"

    :( Poo!! I was hoping she was as common as.. well, me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know what that means Noura?? We need to do some research on our families. I'm sure we can find some 'royal' blood somewhere. OR We need to live in such a way that we are not common. ;)

    ReplyDelete