Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Evidence of Adventures

Sometimes the boys of the family feel the need to get away on adventures on the weekends. So they just take off and go hiking or snorkeling or some other grand adventure.

I feel happy that they get time alone together. They get to climb and get dirty. They love that stuff.

Then they come home with evidence of their adventures.

Pictures like these:

There he lays. My only son. On the ancient high place of sacrifice. A mothers heart does not find this comforting.


There he is again. My only son. With his legs going in all manner of different directions.
Am I the only one wondering what will happen when my son {my only son} wants to breathe? Air. Since his snorkel is full. Of water.



Then there is this one...

This time they dragged my little baby girl into it. My only baby girl. Dangling off a cliff. I won't even comment on the dangling position of the photographer {my hubby!}.

But when I see what the camera captured...



The evidence of their adventure makes my heart smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment