Friday, September 10, 2010

A Trashy Treasure

As you know, our Trashy Cats are everywhere getting into mischief. Though I hate dislike cats, I must admit, our trashy cat neighbors have provided hours of free hilarity over the years. This is the stupidity funniness we came home to:


I think this is the daughter of Hitler, if you remember him.

My daughter now calls her the 'kitty with a necklace'.

I will call her Jackie O.

This actually explains a lot. When we came home and found evidence that a rat had been sneaking around in our house...it made me wonder...what do the trashy cats do everyday? Can't they at least help to control the pest population?

Nope.

The cats are too busy admiring themselves along side the shinny trash cans.

Delighted with their new accessories.


No comments:

Post a Comment