Thursday, July 29, 2010

Keepin' the Lebanese Happy

I totally ditched the heat of the Middle East this summer.
{I am sorry I ditched you Blazing Summer Desert.}
{Will you still be my friend when I come back?}

Well, remember this post?


I did something to make amends to the Middle East that I so quickly ditched...



Do you see any gray hair?

Isn't it great?

Seriously, what will my Lebanese hairdresser and I talk about the next time I go get my hair cut?

*************************************************************

Post-Script Confession: I was not going to announce to the blog world the minor detail of finally dying my hair. But, I begged my sister to help me pick the color and do the duty. She said she would on one condition: That I confessed.

There. I confessed. I conformed.

No comments:

Post a Comment