Sunday, January 30, 2011

Please Don't Judge Me!

I turned 35 today.

And.

I have the same hairstyle as I did when I graduated from high school.






Before you judge me.
{I know you are!}
Let me explain why this has happened.
There are two simple reasons:

1. I live 200 miles away from the only man in this country that I trust with my hair. So, by default, I had to grow my hair out so I don't have to go as often.
2. While we were in London and I was bored sitting on the subway, I people watched. I noticed that all the cute, classy London ladies had bangs. So, what did I do? I woke up one morning and cut my own bangs. My husband was standing by the whole time watching, saying "You're going to regret this. You're going to regret this."

I never regreted it.
Until today.
When I turned 35.
If I went to my high school reunion, I would win the "Hasn't changed a bit" award.
And I don't think that is really a compliment.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed your birthday, you haven't changed I guess. Happy 35th.. from Uncle Ed

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated birthday! and you look beautiful. totally different - your hair is now layered, and your bangs are appropriately thicker. not even the same thing.

    ReplyDelete