Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Traffic Jamal

After school pick up zones where I come from are highly organized and regulated and the rules are strictly enforced.

After school pick up zones in my new home are highly disorganized and chaotic and there are no rules to be enforced.

I have conquered the system {in my very American, non-confrontational way}!

I get there a bit early.
I back into a small strip of parking slots that are past the major traffic jam/pick up area.
I go in and get my kids.
I get them all loaded into the car.
I pull out and leave the back way...totally avoiding all the craziness, honking, yelling matches, and car accidents by the front of the school.

HA!

Well, my evil plan was completely ruined today when I pulled around the back corner of the school and had to stop for a traffic jam that I had never considered would be a factor in the after school pick up zone.

Camels (in Arabic Jamal) get out of school too, I guess.
Wanna get some more laughs out of other close encounters with camels? Click Here.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha! And we search for deer here, never thinking once of if you had to look out for a camel! I'm gonna giggle over this and share the story at dinner tonight....

    ReplyDelete