Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I Love a Good Fashion Statement

My husband will tease me until the day I die.

In college, I received a degree in Business Administration with a major in Marketing and a minor in...

Fashion Merchandising.

For some reason that cracks him up.

My theory was, if I had to sit through classes like Economics and Accounting, I could at least look forward to classes like Visual Merchandising and Buying. A class all about Buying...what could be better?

Although I don't look like it most days, I love a bit of fashion here and there.

So, the fashion statement I saw today that made the fashion-ista in me smile?

The cute little Bedouin shepherd gall that lives in the tent in the mountains behind my house.
The one that brings her sheep herd down the hill each morning and through the empty lot next to our house.
The one that leads her sheep to the empty lots around town, helping them to find small nibbles of grass.

She carries a purse.

It always matches her dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment