Sunday, August 30, 2009

Moveable Multi-Function Transition Implement

In most stores around here, pretty much everything is Made in China. I know it feels that way in the States more and more. I think it is even more noticeable here because there are not the strict regulations that the US has on goods coming in. So, almost daily, I get a good chuckle out of things we find and regrettably buy. Below is everything written on the packaging of something we bought recently. Can you guess what it is? Leave a comment with your guess, I will announce if there is a winner tomorrow and reveal the mystery!


Bomino

Moveable Multi-Function Transition Implement

High Elasticity Plug

Production Introduction:
Our production be able to bear the high temperature and insulation, it’s adopt of import plastic materials for 100%. It have un-rust receptacle and deal with high-conductivity sheet copper. The modern switch have four metal touch with steel and cadmium. The life and load is very good.

Credit and promises:
Our company put into practice sales services. If you have found any quality mention, you can base on the invoice to gain the services just like can reject for a month, change it for six months, guarantee to keep it for one year.

Made in China

Some Observations and Questions I Have:

Are they trying to say the plastic is imported? If the whole world imports everything FROM China…where do they import their stuff from?

I agree, my life is pretty good. My load is good as long as I don't eat too many cookies.

"Our company"…what company are you? Is Bomino your company name? How do I contact you?

If I have a "quality mention", how do I base it on my invoice when no store in the country I live in gives me an invoice when I buy something?

After I have rejected the product for one month, changed it for six months, do I HAVE to keep it for one year?

Disclaimer: I am not in any way trying to dis China. Since I am an American and our country owes China about 18 ka-ba-zillion dollars, I feel the need to be respectful of China since they basically own me and my fellow countrymen. I am simply reporting the facts as I find them and asking some valid, further clarifying questions.

1 comment:

  1. I know! It's a extension chord. I have one too: Moveable Multi-function Transition Implement.

    ReplyDelete