Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hamburger or Cheeseburger?

This is an actual conversation we had at Burger King. {I could not make this stuff up!}



BK man boy: Welcome to Burger King. Can I take your order?

Hubby: Yes, I'd like two kids meals.

BK man boy: Do you want hamburgers or cheeseburgers?

Hubby: Hamburgers, please.

BK man boy: We don't have hamburgers.

Hubby: Oh, can I have cheeseburgers then?

BK man boy: No, we have no hamburgers. At all.

Hubby: Oh, then why did you ask if I want hamburgers or cheeseburgers?

BK man boy: {annoyed look}

Hubby: Ok. Do you have chicken?

BK man boy: {annoyed look} Yes, we have chicken. {duh, we are Burger King, of course we have chicken}

Hubby: Then I will have two chicken kids meals.

BK man boy: {annoyed look} Fine.

I guess the next time we want burgers, we'll have to go to KFC.

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of a roommate I had in college. She stood looking into the freezer for a couple of minutes until my other roommate asked her what she was doing.

    "I can't decide whether to have chicken or hot dogs," she replied.

    "Well, you had hot dogs last night, so what about trying chicken tonight?" the other roommate asked, trying to be helpful (and get the freezer closed before everything in it melted).

    "I don't have any chicken," was the answer she received. (And this woman had a 4 point GPA!

    ReplyDelete